1. Sauté onions, celery, leeks and fennel in olive oil on high
Heat for 2 minutes. Add garlic, zucchini and bay leaves and
sauté on medium high heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add pureed and stewed tomatoes, saffron and stock and
simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.
3. On high heat in a large sauté pan, brown the butter and add
clams, lobster tail, mussels, scallops, and shrimp. Stirring/
4. Lightly brown the seafood, add bouillabaisse stock, cover
and simmer for 2 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve in large casserole dish. Garnish with buttered French
bread toast points.
Cooking time: 2 hours
Serves: 2 generous portions. Can be split by 4 for a appetizer.